Born and raised in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii, I am a third generation Japanese (Sansei). I grew up on a large coffee farm with four brother and a sister.
My parents provided inspiration and encouraging teachings about family love, the cooperative spirit, teamwork, honesty, respect for elders, an appreciation for life, and acquiring a "good taste" of what hard work is by simply setting an outstanding example of it.
I have enjoyed over 40 Incredible years in real estate as a full-timer. Benjamin, my husband of 48 years, is also in real estate as a part-timer and compliments my work by also servicing my clients.
We are the Proud parents of our son, Retired Col. Ben Kam, Jr., working as an Orthopedic Surgeon in Colorado Springs and happily married to Mako. They have two handsome sons, and an adorable daughter. Our daughter, Pamela, works as the University of Hawaii Admin. Officer at Wm. S. Richardson School of Law. Pam and Brad are the proud parents of two daughters and a son :)
Over 40 years of full-time experience in real estate as an REALTOR® Emeritus.
Experienced as a Project Sales Coordinator for: 5 developments
- College Gardens
- West Loch Fairways
- Laulima O Hawaii Kai
- Queens Gardens
Real Estate Designations:
- REALTOR® EMERITUS
- CRS (Certified Real Estate Specialist)
- CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist)
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist)
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
- 2013 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2014 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2015 Coldwell Banker International Present's Circle
- 2016 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- 2016 Aloha Aina Nominee
- 2015 Top 100 Realtors
- 2016 Top 100 Realtors